Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Another fun toy
















I have been DYING to learn how to do this ever since I saw the effect in the pictures from Rebecca's blog. In case you're wondering what I'm talking about, notice Alex' coloring compared to the background coloring. BTW, she's a Graphic Design MEGA professional expert (Yeah, My momma learned me how to spoke good), so there is no end to her design knowledge. I LOVE it when others share their neat tips and wisdom with me. It's the greatest gift!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

it looks FANTASTIC!!!!

Megan B said...

Hey now! Learn me some of that!

Nikki said...

I'll learn you good. Anytime :)

lrbodine said...

That looks so good! I'm starting a class on Photoshop Elements this month. Hopefully it will be a good starter for me. I need to learn how to do cool things like that picture!!

The McEwans said...

nikki-
so i just spent the last two hours reading your blog, and you are the cutest! your girls are beautiful! my favorite story was about you having the flu and the girls eating halloween candy all day long! you are such a good writer. thanks for sharing.

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse