Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Little Tidbit




Every once in a while I give the girlies a fancied-up tidbit to eat together at their little table. They're always so excited about it and I love seeing them laugh and interact with each other.

4 comments:

Busy B Preschool said...

Your girls are so cute! I found your blog from Krisin's. This is Julie. Check out ours at surfingbfamily.blogspot.

snlbarney said...

I love their faces, you can tell that they are having the best time ever! Sister's are so fun together!

De Leo Family said...

What a yummy fun looking tid bit! Can I come over next time you have a tid bit party? =)
Your girls are so happy and wonderful. What an incredible mommy you are!

Erin said...

what did you serve them, what did you serve them? I am sure it was tasty

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse