I just took him to the vet where they weighed him. Anyone wanna take a guess at the current weight?

Mom, Dad, let me know if you can't see this picture.
-- Post From My iPhone
I just took him to the vet where they weighed him. Anyone wanna take a guess at the current weight?

Posted by
Nikki
at
11:51 PM
3 comments:
John and I are guessing 95 pounds!
Ryan and I guess 82.3 pounds. I think he looks like a wonderfully, snuggly, teddy-bear of a dog. Are you just loving him?
Mandy and John, you're RIGHT ON!!! Rockwell weighed 93 pounds at the vet's and I'm sure by now he actually weighs 95 pounds.
Mom and Sara guessed over 100 lbs. Not quite yet.
Cassie and Ryan, I liked the point 3 in there :) Yes we really are loving him; he is SO sweet. He becomes more enjoyable every day (as we strive to socialize him), and someday he'll be the fully mature, magnificent bear with calm demeanor his nature directs him toward.
Post a Comment