Thursday, July 16, 2009

How they are together:

Rebecca is so awesome!  She turned me on to the path of ACTIONS!!!  They're really hard to figure out on my own, but I'm plugging along.  This is a chocolate black and white action, and I painted some of the colors back into the photo.  This pose is very representative of Alex and Rory and how they act with each other.

I wish I knew that my new actions were installed correctly, though.... I can't get my bright eyes to work, no matter what!  That's one of the main ones I'm interested in, too.

3 comments:

Julia said...

Love the pictures! They look great! It helps to have such adorable models too :)

Rebecca said...

Looks grrrrreat! Call me next week and I will see if I can help you with the eyes over the phone...

Try Pioneer Woman for some cool free actions. I love the vintage one:)

You can also make your own actions for things that you do over and over:)

Megan B ♥ said...

I am getting Photoshop 7.0 all because I just MUST be able to use actions! You got me so excited! Can't wait to be able to implement them!

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse