Well, this may or may not be my last post for a little while. We're almost out of the house and the new house won't have internet for a little while. Thank you so much to those of you who helped me clean and pack and for lending out your husbands to help us move big furniture. We couldn't have done it without you!
Deca Durabolin
4 years ago
6 comments:
So sorry I couldn't help. Can't wait to see your new house!
Wow, please let me know if I can do anything to help!!!
haven't checked your blog inawhile... so I guess you really are moving! Well I'm happy for ya - you get to start over in a new place with (I'm assuming) a big yard! It will be fun to see whatcha do with it (beekeeping??!?) Good luck! And the great perk of moving - a chance to de-clutter and do a D.I. trip!
I'm so happy for you guys! I know you must be so excited. Thank goodness you get to settle in before it's too close to Christmas.
Yah! I'm glad everything has worked out with your new house! you will have to post some pictures, even though I know its close by you guys will definitely be missed!
Nikki, email me off line and tell me where you are moving so I have your new address. Of course..you are going to be REALLY busy moving so I understand if I don't hear from you in a while.
Good luck settling in.
Post a Comment