Quite a few of you have posted some hilarious jokes on your blogs today and you'll be happy to know that I fell for every single one until I started reading other people's comments about April Fool's pranks. I think the most shocking one was from our good friend who just had a baby six weeks ago and posted a picture of herself holding up a pregnancy test reading positive and she simply wrote, "I guess breastfeeding isn't an effective form of birth control after all". She still hasn't come clean but it's got to be a joke. It sure took long enough for that to dawn on me, though. Yeeeeah, I'm one of those people who stared wonderingly off into space the first time someone told me they took the word 'gullible' out of the dictionary. Someone took all the bright crayons out of my box.
Deca Durabolin
4 years ago
1 comment:
Cute new layout! Dont feel too bad, I fell for many a joke too!!
Post a Comment