
We fought and fought over naptime for a couple months until I finally figured out that Alex is growing out of naps, but still needs "rest time". If she doesn't get her rest time, she completely falls apart. We LOVE Lovesacs and this kid-sized lovesac is AWESOME! We bought two of them, but they were so stuffed, that we had to empty 1/3 of the stuffing from each sac. We'll buy another cover and have ourselves a third sac for the price of just a cover! Anyway, While Rory takes her nap, Alex lies down in her lovesac and takes a rest while watching a Disney movie. Sometimes she actually does fall asleep, but most of the time all she needs is a good rest.
Deca Durabolin
4 years ago
4 comments:
Hey Nikki! I saw you found our blog, it's always fun to keep up with neighbor's and friends in the ward. I am in awe at all of your digital scrapbooking and photoshop talent! Lindsey Fitch
That looks SO cool! I LOVE it!
I love that story and i LOVE what you did with the B&W...seriously, will you teach me?
Asia and I read this post together today. I could see the wheels turning in her head about Alex not taking a nap. I know it's only a matter of days or weeks before her naps are replaced by "quiet time".
Post a Comment