Blending a photo into the background. I think I'll be over-using this in every page I do from now on.

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse
7 comments:
OK, seriously, I need some tutorials!!!!
Teach me that too....
You got it! this trick is super easy and fast so maybe I'll just post the 'how-to' as soon as I get a chance... I still need to learn so much from you, Megan... we all just need to get together again!
That is so cool! I can't believe it's easy!!
Ok, I am way behind here. How is everyone doing these cute posts? Is this the online scrapbooking thing everyone is talking about? I am so lost!
It's digital scrapbooking, which is why we can post it to blogs or send in emails so easily... but we also print our pages out (mine are 12x12's) to keep in scrapbooks. It is SO fun (easier, less expensive, more versatile than physical scrapping).
That page is so so cute... I love this trick!
Post a Comment