Monday, April 16, 2012

Green beans

He wolfs down anything else I feed him so he must REALLY hate green beans. I may as well be trying to feed him mud in this video. Look for his grimace. Oh, and you can see Rory's into a new stage of experimenting with her hair and creating styles. She may seem quite narcissistic in this video but she's actually just extremely proud of her "successful" independence.

YouTube Video

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Camille said...

I almost resisted the urge to watch the video, knowing it would make me miss him too much to stand! I was right. He is such a handsome, sweet boy.

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse