Saturday, September 17, 2011

Joseph David McDougal

Born August 17, 2011 at 8:39pm. 6 pounds 10 ounces and 20 inches long.


Alex and Rory absolutely adore him.

Joseph isn't even a day old yet in the hospital and this is the first time the girls have seen him. Below, Alex is begging her daddy to please let her hold him again.

She's one happy big sister.
The girls really make a great team.


This is the very first time Alex held Joseph
...and this is the very first time Rory held him.


For the entire first week of Joseph's life, Rory would not put him down. She never tired of him and I had to beg her to let me have a turn! Good thing I was nursing him or I might have never had the chance to hold him at all!

2 comments:

Ryan, Cassie and Crew said...

I love it all! He is so cute and so are your girls. We hope that everything is going great and hope to see you soon.

Megan B ♥ said...

Welcome, little prince!!!

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse