What's not to like about being a pirate? You get swords, guns, fun accessories, treasure galore and people might not think you have a dirty mind when you demand their booty.I didn't get a very good shot of Alex in her costume. She's wearing a velvet corsette with a string of pirate dubloons, brown leather belt with large gold buckle, a red crushed velvet sash with gold bangles on the edges... too bad her pirate hat is on crooked. Mandy and her kids were also pirates. Mandy and I got together before Halloween to decide how we wanted the costumes to look and get the material. It was so fun seeing our kids together in their finished costumes!

Here I am gettin' a big, juicy kiss from my ruggedly handsome crew member who shortly thereafter received a promotion to first mate. Of course, I'm sure he would tell you he's captain and I'm the one who got the promotion... Evenso, he's a keeper.
Deca Durabolin
4 years ago
7 comments:
Those are seriously the cutest costumes ever!!
Nikki, you have completely outdone yourself! Those costumes are OUTSTANDING!!!
What an awesome (and creative!) mom you are! Your kids are going to have the best memories of their childhoods. You guys always seem to have so much fun together! I love the costumes!!!!!
The passion! The love! Ahhh. How sweet!
That was the best Halloween ever! I can't wait for Star Wars next year!
Yeah! And there are so many more costume options now that we have Queen Amidala as well as Princess Leia! Have you seen Sara's gowns that she's sewn??? She's amazing! I want to do something like that.
Wow!
So fun! You guys are too cute. Fabulous costumes!
Post a Comment