Rory didn't sleep well last night and I found it very difficult to get out of bed this morning. Alex kept coming to my bedside and saying, "Get up, Mommy. Baby Harry's awake!" She said it in an excited, happy voice to entice me. But after a few minutes of not being able to budge me, she left. I could hear over the monitor giggles from both girls and lots of scuffling noises. Finally, my curiosity wouldn't let me rest any further and I went to see what they were up to. Alex had scooted her potty over to the side of Rory's crib and used it as a step to climb up and into Rory's crib with her. Alex was tickling Rory and they were both laughing. Rory was looking up at Alex with complete adoration in her face. Now THAT's something I'd like to wake up to every morning!
Deca Durabolin
4 years ago
2 comments:
Your girls are so sweet natured! It's a little early for me to be thinking about our next child . . but I secretly hope for another girl so Ellie can have this kind of relationship that I never got growing up with brothers!
Alex is such a sweet-heart. I love the way they adore each other so much.
Post a Comment